Join the club and mine your favorite cryptocurrencies with us! We have a facility chock-full of super efficient cryptocurrency mining devices and we are looking for likeminded folks to get involved.
As the name implies, we are a club that operatives like a cooperative, which means that only a small, well vetted group of individuals are able to join our mining pool.
Why Mine Cryptocurrencies?
Mining is the core of operating cryptocurrency networks. Simply put, miners (highly powered servers) approve cryptocurrency transactions between parties. Miners are rewarded for their “services” by receiving fractions of a coin. The rate at which miners are rewarded is dependent on the supply and demand of a given cryptocurrency.
When compared to the traditional financial system, miners play the role of the financial institutions. The main difference is that the cryptocurrency system is distributed amongst the miners versus centralized like a bank. The result is speed, efficiency and reduced transactions fees.
How are we different than a Mining Pool?
Mining pools are groups of cooperating miners who agree to share block rewards in proportion to their contributed mining power. Some of the most popular mining pools are Slush Pool and Antpool. We’ve created our model off of traditional farming cooperatives, where we pool our financial resources, acquire and operate the required technology for all members to use. We have a founding team who has volunteered their time to operate the co-op as efficiently as possible for the benefit of the whole group.
Why the Crypto Noob Club?
No technical know-how required
Join the crypto-brandwagon and leave the mining to us. Your monthly management fee covers the work required to keep our miners up and running.
Not just anyone can join the Crypto Noob Club. We personally vet our small community of miners. We prioritize trust and transparency over scale.
Our cryptocurrency miners are housed in Canadian facility.
We use very efficient “micro miners” that offer a optimal yield/cost ratio.
The operators of our pool have over a decade experience in data centre infrastructure, cloud operations and software development. We mined our first Bitcoin in 2010! The team has worked together for the past 5 years building and scaling successful technologies companies.
Check out our team for more information.
We are banking on the **long term** adoption and growth of cryptocurrenices. This is not a get rich quick scheme, this is a mine and hold strategy. Our current yield is about USD$10 equivalent per miner per month, which doesn’t sound like much in today’s market, but the hope is that $10 is worth a lot more years down the road.
We are using very efficient micro-miners. While they do not produce as much yield as more powerful machines, they run with a lot less energy. This allows us to keep the costs low for the entire pool.
Our mining pool is built on trust and transparency. The exclusiveness of our club allows us to maintain this level of integrity.
How it works
- Sign up to our waiting list here.
- You will be notified when a spot has opened up for you.
- When you are granted access, send us your one time membership fee. This covers the required investment to bring on a new member to the mining pool.
- You will be charged a monthly management fee to keep your miner up and running.
- After the monthly management fee is taken from your account, your cryptocurrencies will be loaded into your wallet at the end of every month.
Terms and Conditions
- We do not deal in fiat currency. Your membership fee must be funded by cryptocurrency, your management fee will be paid in cryptocurrency and your yield will be paid out in cryptocurrency.
- We do not offer an SLA. Miner availability will be on a best effort basis.
- You are not bound by any contract. You can leave the pool whenever you wish and you are entitled to your entire portion of the pool.
- As the name implies, Crypto Noobs is a club. This service is not offered to everyone and will only be offered to carefully vetted members.
- NO FINANCIAL ADVICE– The Information on this website is provided for educational, informational, and entertainment purposes only, without any express or implied warranty of any kind, including warranties of accuracy, completeness, or fitness for any particular purpose.
- The Information contained in or provided from or through this website is not intended to be and does not constitute financial advice, investment advice, trading advice, or any other advice.
- The Information on this website and provided from or through this website is general in nature and is not specific to you the user or anyone else. You should not make any decision, financial, investment, trading or otherwise, based on any of the information presented on this website without undertaking independent due diligence and consultation with a professional broker or financial advisory.
- You understand that you are using any and all Information available on or through this website at your own risk.
- RISK STATEMENT– The trading of Bitcoins, alternative cryptocurrencies has potential rewards, and it also has potential risks involved. Trading may not be suitable for all people. Anyone wishing to invest should seek his or her own independent financial or professional advice.
Feel free to contact us !